Snarky Stories and More:

Snarky Stories and More:

Thursday, March 1, 2007

I'm Not Dead!

Just so sick that I may as well be.

Tis the season and all of that. And by season, I mean flu season. Between stress and germs and existing conditions, I have been knocked on my ass. Solid food? I vaguely remember it. Getting out of bed? But a passing memory.

When I have finally shaken this infernal bug I will return with witty tales of the ER, medication, pre-pregnancy treatment, Why I Can't Stand My Cat When I'm Sick, and other such fun stories.

By the way, would anyone care to buy my uterus? It's only slightly used, I swear.

8 comments:

lecanis said...

Okay, I just got way too graphic a picture of a uterus, laid out on some pretty fabric, in one of those photos people put up on ebay when they're trying to make whatever they're selling look good. Ewww.

I'm glad to hear you're not dead. I do hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!! I think spring is on it's way...but after the dumping of snow we just got...I can't be sure...but one can hope right??????

mikster said...

Hopefully today finds you feeling better.

Trish Ess said...

Feel better!

Sending warm, healthy vibes your way!

Unknown said...

being sick is no fun, obviously, but it could be worse...somehow.

Red said...

pre-pregnancy treatment?!?! I am sorry you are not feeling well I do hope this finds you on the mend.
Take care and I look forward to reading all you tales once you are feeling up to it.

Mr. Disgruntled said...

Haha ... just wanted to stop by to say that I like the unique nature of your blog.


Mr. Disgruntled
http://www.DisgruntledWorkforce.com

choochoo said...

I'll give you ten bucks, a green button and half a muffin for it. Deal?