Snarky Stories and More:

Snarky Stories and More:

Thursday, February 8, 2007

I Like To Claim We Aren't Getting More Stupid, But...

I've never linked to anything before, but this... dear gods in heaven this defies any explanation I could possibly provide.

Koala's Ain't Hard, They Some Little Bitches

An essay on why a student doesn't care about koalas. Please do listen to the dramatic reading. I think I pulled a muscle laughing. I like to ignore the fact that this is most likely a very real essay, and pretend it's clever parody of today's gangsta youth. To think anything else would tear my mind in two.

6 comments:

Trish Ess said...

Tax dollars at work. Gotta love the "edumacashunal sistum".

Faye said...

It makes me laugh and weep alternatively.

lecanis said...

Wow! I was both amused and horrified. If my child ever writes something like this, I will immediately drop dead of despair and perhaps mortification.

Faye said...

It's hilarious and horrifying at once. I like to pretend it's a parody. I have to pretend it's a parody.

Emily said...

...........Good heavens, I have an account? Wtf. "YOU'RE CURRENTLY POSTING AS EMILY ELIZABETH." This site frightens me.

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed that as much as I did. XD

apositivepessimist said...

whose this little punkarsebitch putting shit on our bloody koalas. no respect...*sigh*